Microfiche records prior to 2006 have not been completely digitized and may not be available yet on PRO. If you can not find what you are looking for please submit a records request.
Inspection History Details
1515 E AJO WY
Inspection Status: Approved
Inspection History: BUILDING - FINAL
Permit Number - T14CM00036
Inspection Description - BUILDING - FINAL
Inspection Status - Approved
|09/18/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Approved||IVRS - Inspection :*|
|07/22/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Partial Approval||IVRS - Inspection :*|
|07/22/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Partial Approval||1. LEVER CO TO GREAS
2. POST UNIT NUMBER
3. PROVIDE ALL SPECIAL INSP REPORTS
4. PROVIDE METHOD OF STERLIZATION REPORT
5. TEMP C/O OK
|07/15/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Not ready for Inspection||IVRS - Inspection :*|
|07/15/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Not ready for Inspection||1. PAPER TOWELL DISPENSORS ABOVE 48" (ACCESSABILITY)
3. AIR HANDEL IN SERVICE BAY NEED ACCESS
4. ALL LINE SETS NEED GROMMES AT CABINETS
5. OPEN CIRCUITS AT WERE HOUSE AND FIRE PUMP ROOM
6. LINE SETS ON EXTERIOR ARE TO HAVE U.V PROTECTION NO TAPES ALLOWED
7. ALL PENETRATIONS THOUGHT BLOCK ARE TO BE SEALED
8. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST
9. PROVIDE ALL DOCS. AIR BALANCE, STERILIXATION, BACK FLOW INSULATION
|03/27/2014||BUILDING - FINAL||Prior to Final Inspectn||PER LORENZO HERNANDEZ FROM WWM
The subject request (P2F) is granted by RWRD to provide the buildings plans to be issued.
Other items discussed and with action required:
1. Rumsey Architects will resubmit the DP per the modifications discussed regarding the drivable all-weather surface and easement requirements to the MH identified as IMS ID:8130-15ADOT.
2. Verification of existing water meter and water meter that will be required for the project. RWRD will also investigate the existing water meter account identified as 1401 E. Ajo Way #2 and determine if any sewer connection credits will be applicable to this project.
3. The architect indicated that IWC approval, although already granted by RWRD IWC, will not be required for this project. Therefore, we assume that project plans (plumbing) will be absent any floor drains.